“What areas do I buy?”
- I buy in Bay County, Florida.
- I buy in Panama City, Panama City Beach,
Lynn Haven, Callaway, Parker, Springfield, and Youngstown.
I don’t buy properties in the following areas:
- East of Callaway Bayou.
- North of the West Bay Bridge on Highway 79.
- North of Highway 20.
- Blighted areas, or areas of “urban decay”.
“What do I do with the properties I buy”?
I buy with one of two things in mind. I either keep the property as a long term rental, or I fix the property up to resell for a profit.
“What kinds of properties do I buy?”
- I buy two kinds of property: single family homes, and mobile homes on land.
- The condition of the property is not important to me. I have bought houses that probably should have been bulldozed!
I don’t buy:
- Mobile homes without land.
- Mobile home that have been significantly modified.
- Mobile homes over 15 years old.
- Condos, apartments, townhouses, duplexes, or anything with a common wall.
- Raw land.
- Commercial property.
“How much do I offer?”
- Every property and every person is different. In order to determine what I can do for you, I have to understand the specific details of your situation. I don’t simply make low ball offers or try to “steal” properties. I work with you to create a strategy that is right for you. From me buying your property cash, to renting it, to trading you another house, to referring you to a Realtor, or something else, there are numerous options that may be available to you. That’s why it helps you to let me know a little more about the details of your situation.
Give me a call at 850-763-7355 or drop me an email at email@example.com and lets chat.